Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wedding Dress

Matine has a new dress.  This girl has SOOOOO many pretty dresses, but she particularly loves this one.  One reason, because it is white and it twirls.  She calls it her wedding dress and tells me that she is marrying Logan (it's always Logan).  She usually finds real or fake flowers to give you and she will inform me that she is "married."  There is usually a dancing proposal "can I have this dance?"  To top it off she now has some red sparkle shoes (like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz).  They are 2 sizes too big, but they "click" on the floor and she won't take them off.  This dress got two consecutive days of wear and honestly, I don't care ... She is just too cute in it!   I keep thinking she can't get more beautiful or more fun ... yet she does!






1 comment:

Michal said...

I love her. And hope she can find time in her busy schedule for a dinner date with me in August???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...