Monday, June 4, 2012

work

So, Mattie loves to pretend that she is "working" these days.  This involves, and I quote, "sending emails"  "writing thank you notes" and "doing stickers."  She loves here ABC's and is starting to identify certain letters.  She can point them out when asked about a certain letter and find them on the keyboard of her "computer."

She looks at me the other day and grabs her papers and pen and "journal" and walks to a little table in our living room.  She stops midway and turns her head and looks at me and as serious as can be says, "Mom, I am going to need some hot chocolate to do my work."  It was like she already knows how to be a CEO bossing around her secretary.  She didn't crack a smile when asking.

I start laughing uncontrollably and say, "Sure Matine, I can get you some hot chocolate.  You are hilarious!"

She responds, "Oh mom, I'm not so weird!"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...