Saturday, June 13, 2009

Things I LOVE Today

Cinnamon toast and milk for my evening snack. I have always loved this meal. Yummm... It has been hitting the spot for about 3 days now.

Our NEW front door! The day we moved into our house the door broke and was jammed shut. It was a big clunky solid wood door with no windows. For over 2 years we have been using the side door which brings people into our kitchen. Last week, this lovely new door was installed by our friend Matson. It is gorgeous and I love being able to see out. It totally opens up our living room and is much more inviting for our lovely guests!

Oliver. He's just stinking cute and has been quite charming the last few days. He has decided to take a very strong interest in Matine lately too. Like Brutus, he follows us room to room, loves to give her kisses, makes sure she's sleeping soundly during nap time and even barked at a neighbor dog trying to protect her. Very cute. Our baby is growing up!

My new haircut! I promised Pete I wouldn't go above my shoulders, but I lost a good 10 inches and went back to my natural color! Well, I didn't "go back ot anything." However, with my highlights grown out to the bottom half of my hair, all that was left was my non-highlighted hair. Perfect for the summer!


I also love a man who isn't ashamed to wear my blue moon & star robe around while drinking morning coffee! He is one cute man.

I tried really hard to do one post without a baby picture... Well, I couldn't. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this girl. How adorable is that sleeping beauty?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that last picture is adorable. What is she doing? Cute cute cute! And you're hair is really cute too. Glad that you love it.
Micca

lauren and brad said...

I love all of those things too!
The new front door is awesome and you look gorgeous with your new 'do!

Jacqueline said...

I HEART your hair....and your new door!!! Can't wait to come in through the front!

Mark and Megan said...

Cute hair Brooke. And I love Matine's little arms up in the air, so expressive!

Molly said...

What a fun post. Your Peter made me giggle, partly because he was wearing such a pretty robe and partly because he didn't care if you took a picture and posted it. That's one secure man. Love the new hair...you are gorgeous however, but you are now one hot mama!

That sweet little Matine should be in EVERY post, and that picture is adorable! Love those arms!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! thanks for sharing who/what you love!!!
and i love your haircut too...and a hub who isn't ashamed to wear your robe {and have his pic posted!}...and that baby sleeping pose...all so wonderful!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

I LOVE your post!!! Enjoy your Monday!!! LOVE Meggan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...