Thursday, June 18, 2009

Big Day for Little Things (and People)

Whewww... What a day. Let me just tell you what I did today - quite alot for a 5 week old!

My dog Brutus and I went to work at Angler's West with mom. It was mom's first day back in the shop since I have been born and she was very nervous about it. It is SO cool that I can go with her. I have my own pack n' play set up in the back, my very own bouncy seat and I can just chill, nap and visit with customers along with mom. I was a hit!


Then, I came home and told dad all about what a good kid I was. He told me all about his day - he moved our horses from Bridger Canyon up to Nana Jo's house. He said they were getting way too fat on all that rich grass, so they are going to Fat Camp at grandma's - less grass and more controlled feedings.
Then, it was a gorgeous night so I took my dogs for a walk to the River. Boy those "cattle dogs" sure like to swim!

On our walk we saw a MedFlight helicopter take off from the Livingston hospital where I was born. Very cool sight to see, but we said a prayer for the person who needed it.


My favorite part of the day was my playdate with Sully. On our walk we stopped by his place. We hung out on the floor.

Hey there guy... You're kind cute!

Dude, I didn't mean to make you mad. I just wanted to hold your hand.

Alright, one more picture...Are you blind yet too? Look at the camera over there this time...

Ah, then it was really cool... We invited the Lynn's to our place for dinner. The dads decided to walk us babes back up to the house by themselves. They looked a bit like a cute gay couple who adopted some babies. I think I heard a few honks from some admirers on our walk home.

The duo arrived home just in time for mom and Emily to have dinner almost ready. There's nothing cuter than good looking men with cute babies (so I have heard).


Boy I am tired. That was a FUN, BIG day.

3 comments:

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

OMG!!!

thanks for making my day Matine - that was quite a day - you are one lucky little girl to have such great parents!

Anonymous said...

love the blog honey. Mattie sure looks beautiful.

lauren and brad said...

That is the perfect full day! What a lucky kiddo you are Matine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...