Friday, June 19, 2009

A Nice Living

Just when I start to miss my hubbie and think I have lost him to the Rivers, I look at pictures of what he gets to do every single day for a living.

Life is really, really good and even better when you get to do what you love for a living (oh, and it doesn't hurt that your office is the mountains and rivers of MONTANA)!

These are some of his super fun and cool clients, Charles and Annie. After their trip last week Matine, Peter and I met them in Bozeman for some breakfast, shopping and hanging out. More perks to the job - great people!

Annie got Matine a cute little red union suit (the one piece longies that have a button flap bottom) to match Peter's union suit - very cute! Can't wait until she fits into that and hangs out at elk camp with dad!


The first real family picture that has all three of us in it!

The boys . . . you take a guess at what they are doing. Thanks for this picture Annie. I personally like Pete's hand on the hip.

A nice little rainbow.

Cutie Annie and I- look- like- a- convenience- store robber-Pete.

This week, Peter is on the Missouri again with Jim and Jim. That would be Jimmy Woff (the Rev, the man that married us on the beach) and Jim Wolf. Both are two of his best buds and by far his favorite fishing partners. I imagine they aren't having too shabby of a time. They will be back tomorrow to meet Miss Matine and do some relaxing in Livingston.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Brooke, Are Kerri and Jim back in Tulsa?
We received the invitation to meet Matine at Michele's house July 5. I can't wait to see ya'll!! (You and Peter will be there?)
Love,
Monica

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Cute pic of you three.
mic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...