Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shutter Happy, Apparently

Well, pardon the interuption in pictures on the blog folks! Apparently Peter and I have taken and stored too many pictures on the blog and our Picasa Web Albums and I had to upgrade our storage in order to show any more pics. We like to take pictures OK!

So, the post below, with the the belly, I really did remember to upload the pics, they just wouldn't load. I will fix that soon.

I figure we might possibly take a picture or two of our new bundle of joy, so I should get that problem fixed pronto! We took 5 pictures last night of Oliver sleeping with his legs up in the air. I don't dare imagine what we are going to do with a human child!

Thanks goodness digital cameras have been invented!

xoxox - Brooke and Pete

3 comments:

Molly said...

I was dying to see those belly pics and feared that it was my computer that wouldn't load them.

I am currently having the same problem with too many pics and having to delete those I don't need. Can you imagine the massive amounts I take with 3 kiddos? I think I might actually cause at least one of them to go blind!

hub of the house said...

phhheeewww...glad the problem will be rectified!!

Jacqueline said...

I was wondering what was going on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...