Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear 29 Week Baby,


please notice the super cute dog between my legs....

As you can see from these pictures dear child, you are in my belly, growing, and not at our house. For 2 weeks we are house sitting some dogs, cats, and horses at Heidi's - you will meet her soond - she too is VERY excited about your arrival. We are having fun and living the good life with you. Knocking around in a very fancy, big house with all the amenities you could ever imagine. Your home won't be quite this fancy, but we sure are excited to show you our little home that will in 9-13 weeks forever be filled with your laughter, cries and little voice.

Because all the blood usually rushing from my head is now going to YOU, I have lost my brain. I made a very purposeful second attempt to make some really great homemade cinnamon rolls this morning. Again, I left out a key ingredient and they were not that good. It is now the center of most of your father's jokes with me. I forget everything. Somehow I do remember to talk to you, take my prenatal pills, eat well, take you on walks and show you many, many wonderful things.

This week you are growing your massive brain! We are sending many good thoughts to you, hoping you develop a very smart little noggin that will take you far in life and help you change the world!

We took an 8 hour drive yesterday to pick up a new horse - Helga. It was a bit long to be in the car with a massively growing baby in my belly. It feels like you decided just yesterday to grow a few inches and stretch up into my RIBS! You had some body part right behind my rib cage and it seemed to be the place you wanted to settle for the last 3 hours of our drive. As uncomfortable as it was, I found myself grateful and laughing because I am just so happy you are growing and healthy! What a miracle you are! Grow away - I will deal with the awkward feelings and uncomfort!

My best friend, your Aunt Micca, had a great dream about us the other night - apparently she was holding you as a newborn and you were quite the beauty! Blond hair, big blue eyes and perfectly plump and pretty. She also said in her dream that we had you at home because the labor was so easy you just came super fast and with one painless push you were out! I have no doubt you will be a beauty and we will have an easy delivery together, but maybe the one push thing is a bit of a "dream." Who knows!
I dreamed of you last night too... But, you were a boy in my dream and I was trying to breast feed you while walking... Hmmmm....

Well Baby Girl. We are starting to realize that you are almost here! Keep growing big and strong and we will see you very soon!

Mama - 2nd attempt at the cinnamon rolls - in the fun fancy kitchen

downstairs gameroom and movie room

your dad on the back deck - overlooking some of the property and the barn where we spend our days.

your handsome dad at the kitchen bar - doing some work - actually doing a massive recruitment for more "friends" on Facebook - his newest addiction.


the outdoor fireplace and one of the MANY sitting areas on the deck that faces the Bridgers

Me at the breakfast bar, the main great room living area in the background.

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

You are so CUTE!! Call me when you get back to civilization.... ;)

Molly said...

You weren't kidding! That's a beautiful house! Kind of like a mini vacation, huh?

The note to your baby girl is adorable! I love every bit of it and love how you are enjoying even those uncomfortable moments physically and with your memory!

Love the delivery dream and can't wait to hear how it happens!

Molly said...

You weren't kidding! That's a beautiful house! Kind of like a mini vacation, huh?

The note to your baby girl is adorable! I love every bit of it and love how you are enjoying even those uncomfortable moments physically and with your memory!

Love the delivery dream and can't wait to hear how it happens!

lauren and brad said...

You look so wonderful! What an amazing house! And what a dear letter to your little girl!

Brianna said...

You look sooooo cute! You are going to love having these pictures and the feelings you captured in the precious letter!

Anonymous said...

I'm still thinking a BD of 5-11!! Check the wine refrig has it been restocked?

Ron

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...