Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Martha Stewart would die . . .

No she didn't! Oh, yes I diiiiddddd... I am that cheap, that lazy, and just not that into details apparently. I just wrapped my Christmas presents in black electrical tape.

Proof of my shame

Hoping for some redemption, I DID hand bake all my other presents (mexican wedding cookies, ginger bread cookies, fudge, almond roca) and hand make some pretty crafty little personal note tags.

It makes me laugh even typing this, but I have decided that today will be the day I attempt baking a "Yule Log" for my Christmas dessert tomorrow. They are kind of fancy and require some custard, cake and icing making. I will let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

It was SO great seeing you two at the grocery store getting your ingredients for the "log" I hope it turned out well!! Have a very Merry Christmas!! Meggan

lauren and brad said...

I think it is a tad bit trendy! :)

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for those cookies!! I want the recipe for the mexican wedding cookies. I ate them before I even got the tin home to share with G.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...