Wednesday, December 17, 2008

20 weeks and the babe is movin!

I felt the baby move last night for the first time! It was like it had a little stick and was poking me to say hello! 2 little pokes and one sort of roll and that was it! Everyone said that I would be sure when it was the actual baby and not gas or indigestion (gross I know).... It was so amazing! I can't believe that we will be feeling the actual kid from here on out!


So, we are at 20 weeks now . . .(pardon the terrible self portrait - self timers stink). Half way until our lives are changed F-O-R-E-V-E-R!

So here is what else is going on with the little Howelling ---

Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system.

9 comments:

lauren and brad said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!

lauren and brad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kerri said...

2 little pokes? soon it will feel like a marching band! and you will swear the baby has size 10 feet! Ha! I love it! Can't wait to meet little Howell . . .

Rachel Melone said...

excellent! Although I don't miss the newborn period, I sometime wish I could go back to this stage! Enjoy it while it lasts~ :)

hub of the house said...

Holy COW! you are have such a cute little belly!

Unknown said...

yeah!!!

Jacqueline said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

YAY halfway there. Feeling the baby move is the BEST! Enjoy every minute it goes by fast.

Lee Holladay Vernon said...

I'm glad I know now where you bowel is in the diagram. Hee Hee! I think it's a girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...