Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jammin'

I know I talk about the Farmers market a lot, but we love it and it occupies a few hours of our week from June through September.  Mattie loves it.  She gets a snow cone, gets to dance, run around with her friends, and eat junk food for dinner.  Why wouldn't a kid love it?   Last week she did a surprise strip down on the dance floor.  Took off all her clothes, down to her tennis shoes. 

This week the Prairie Wind Jammers played - our neighbors are 2 of the 5 members of this group and they are so fun to listen to!  Mattie loves her bluegrass!

Studying their technique
 So, I have to brag on my family a bit more here... My two dads - aren't they adorable?  And yes, they completely get along and hang out ... Amazing.  And let me tell you, that little gal you see has them wrapped around her finger ... She adores them both so much.




Best part of the Market?  All our friends!  Above, Logan with his soccer stuff on (so cool) and William with his "satchel" aka... his purple purse carrying a brush, tape measure and some rocks. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...