Thursday, July 16, 2009

Marlowe and Matine

We met another one of our friends this week!

The babies spent lots of time "in utero" near each other, but this was the first introduction "in the flesh" so they say.

Becca's darling baby girl, Marlowe June was born just 3 weeks after Matine. She is a very sweet, calm and pretty baby (of course she would be). It was the first time that I felt like my baby was a GIANT compared to another baby. I am amazed how much Mattie has changed these last few weeks - huge growth spurt. She is now 24 inches long and I am guessing nearly 12 pounds. Wow!

Everyone meet beautiful Marlowe!

"Oh, Hi Becca and Marlowe. Marlowe, you look just like your beautiful mommy!"

"Let's play on the playmat and see how strong we are! Boy, my head is bigger than yours Marlowe. "

"Since my head is so much bigger, let's head butt each other... I win!"

"Marlowe, THIS is how you pose for a picture. Pick up that cute chin of yours."

"Wanna suck on my fist? I like to do that now, you might try it . . . "

3 comments:

hub of the house said...

Matine has soooo many friends!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

you crack me up with your commentary...head butting!! Oh my - makes me laugh! Hope you are doing great! Let's do BBQ in beginning of August - Yeah! Yeah!! Meggan

lauren and brad said...

I love their names! THey are so cute together!!!!

Keep those playdates coming...as they get older they will save your sanity! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...