Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Aunt Micca Meets Matine

I think someone is in love.

And someone else is REALLY happy to have her best friend here . . . Loving on her little girl.


Check out those little hands . . .


I am 4 weeks old! I'm happy to meet Aunt Micca - I've heard SO much about her and all the fun she and my mom have together.

Amy and Joellyn had THEIR BF's in town too! We all hung out in Livingston today.

Random cute picture of Matine's cloth diapers on the clothesline.

Micca got to carry Matine in the Baby Bjorn all over town today!

4 comments:

hub of the house said...

so happy Micca is there meeting MATINE! how long is she in town??
she is sooo lucky! your new profile pic is darling!!! look at your family!!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

Awesome!!! Have SO much fun!!!! Meggan

lauren and brad said...

Oh my goodness, she was SO excited to be going. I'm so happy you have your b/f there with you. one of life's necessities.

4 WEEKS ALREADY? Whoa!

She is still gorgeous!

Monica said...

how are u liking using the cloth diapers? (random question, i know). Are Kerri and Jim still in MT? Did they get to buy that house?
Love,Monica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...