Sunday, May 24, 2009

Meet the Family




We have been looking forward to Matine meeting her cousin Cash since the day she was born! Amy and Eric came up from Gillette this weekend and we now see the massive difference between 13 days old and 8 months! Especially when the 8-month old is Cash - the LARGEST 8 month old I have ever seen. He is as tall as a 2 year old and thick as a defensive lineman... The kid is hilarious! Matine looked like a toy doll compared to him.


We cannot wait to see them run and play someday together (I am not in a hurry for this, I could have her stay this size forever)!

Nana Jo

Nona Kerri

The day was gorgeous and we all had the nicest time enjoying the sun and warm weather and being a family! Matine did great in the car - not a peep out of her of course and the biggest problem we had all day is that everyone wanted to play with her and she was SOUND ASLEEP for most of it... The gal likes her naps - and her mama is so thankful!

Sleep update at week 2: She still sleeps all night except for ONE feeding at about 2:30. She is back asleep within one hour and she then wakes up between 6:00 and 6:30 am - eats a bit more and cuddles in bed. She is amazing!

1 comment:

Michal said...

Quit making me cry! Every blog I read about Matine brings tears to my eyes. I'm so SO happy for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...