Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Matine John Howell






Well, she is HERE! I have a TON of pictures to get uploaded and sorted before I can do a "proper" blog post, but I know there are many anxious folks out there dying to get a peak at Matine.

These are some beautiful pics taken by our friends Meggan and Tony last night when they visited us. So, take a look at these for a few more hours before I can get some of ours up and out!

Matine is absolutely an angel. She was born on Monday, May 11th at 1:51 am. She was 7 lbs 2 oz and 19 in long! She is amazingly content, sweet and has been such an easy baby so far.

She is eating great, sleeping great, and melting our hearts with every little grunt or movement.

We got home from the hospital this morning. She was greeted by her three brothers with open paws. Surprisingly, BRUTUS (the old grumpy man) will not let her out of his site and is sleeping next to her bed, or next to me, or following Pete around (wherever Matine goes, so shall Brutus apparently)!

She has already met MANY of our amazing friends and we are thrilled to be home with her... Here it all begins!

So, without further ado - click on this link for some pictures Meggan took until I can get some up for you... http://pronghorntrail.blogspot.com/2009/05/matine-john-howell-peter-and-brookes.html

We love you all!

Pete, Brooke and Matine Howell

16 comments:

firstnamejane.blogspot.com said...

Matine is sooooooooo beautiful! We are so happy for you! Love and Kisses From "The Taylors" in Fashionable Utica Square!

Growing up Gwyneth said...

Wow Brooke! I am so happy to see these pictures. She is gorgous just like we all knew she would be!!! Gwyn has been asking everyday if Aunt Brooke is coming with Baby Girl Howell yet (which means I must be talking about you guys too much! :-)
I CANNOT WAIT to meet her.

When your mom gets back up there give her a hug for me and tell her I am sorry about her mother.
Love to you all!!!

Ash said...

Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful! Congratulations! Take care and enjoy this time!

hub of the house said...

OMG OMG OMG - look at her! She is a super model!!!

Terra said...

Oh Brooke---she is beautiful and perfect in every single way!

Molly said...

She is beautiful Brooke!

I love these pictures and just wanted to say congrats!

Can't wait to hear how it went and how it's going!

Sarah said...

I'm Meg's friend. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful. WOW!! Would love to hear all about the birth story....

Monica said...

Brooke! She is a BEAUTIFUL baby!! I love the pics and can't wait to see more! Your mama told the "birth" story over lunch at Cheddar's today in Tulsa. I can't wait to read about it on the blog!
Love, Monica :)

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!! both of you! so happy that all went well. can't wait to hold her!
love you!

The Peevyhouse's said...

She is incredible. She is so alert and beautiful...of course I can't wait to hear the birth story.

lauren and brad said...

HOORAY! Brooke! She is gorgeous! Is it crazy that I can recognize those lips from the ultrasound pics? She is beautiful! I am so happy for you, so happy that you are home starting this journey, and so happy that everything is going great! Can't wait to watch this little one grow and watch you and peter love on her!!!!

Lee Holladay Vernon said...

She is wonderful!!! What sweet little petite features she has! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Linda and I think she needs a Florida vacation!

Linda and Ron

Unknown said...

Hey Brooke...its your Fav Cousin! Matine is absolutely beautiful! A little precious doll baby! I love you and miss you dearly! Can't wait to see you in July & meet my newest cousin!

Love you sweetie & glad everything went well!

Ahna

Anonymous said...

OMG Brooke, Matine is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see more pics and hear your birth story. Congratulations! xoxo

Brianna said...

Wow- she is really beautiful!!! You also look fabulous! Can't wait to hear all about her arrival!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...