Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A little shameless plug





My bro is selling his super sweet ride.

If you or any of your friends are looking for an immaculate, reliable car - look no further!

Anyone who knows my brother has seen that he takes care of his things a billion times better than his smarter, cooler, better looking sister (we all have to have SOME faults now).

2004 Volvo V40 LSE Wagon. 75,245 Miles. Silver Exterior w/ Tan Leather Interior. Yakima Roof Rack w/ Lowrider Towers and 2 Steelhead Bike Holder. Features: Heated Front Seats, 4 wheel disc brakes w/ ABS. 1.9 Liter Turbo Charged 4-cyl engine. (26-30mpg). Automatic Transmission. Front Wheel Drive. Custom American Racing Wheels. Falken Ziex Tires. Sunroof with full open and tilt feature. Fold flat rear seat. Headlight wipers, CD player, All-weather floor mats (front and rear), Power windows and locks.

(the entire craigslist listing can be seen here)

He is asking $9,600, but give me a jingle - I might be able to work my family discount.

Also, although he is in Okra-Homa, he is willing to drive the vehicle up here to Montana for the right buyer (and he will pay for the gas!).

I hope someone wants it because that means another visit from my super cool brother!

1 comment:

hub of the house said...

I sent to Beau & Kim - it's real cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...