Saturday, February 28, 2009

Need some new material?


If you are bored of this blog and need a change of pace, please check out one of my oldest and best friend's new blog!

Suzanne and Brian are living in L.A., in a world completely opposite than ours in every possible way. Sue and I have been friends since high school when she moved to Tulsa from Corpus Christi, Texas. I still remember meeting this bubbly, curly headed sweetheart in the lunch room. We have been friends since, roomed together our freshman and sophomore years at OSU and I know will be friends for the rest of our lives. We have seen and done a number of funny, stupid, and sometimes brilliant things together and experienced what only 2 people who live in a 10 x 10 foot room for a year can together can imagine!

Suzanne has always been the more "dramatic" of the two of us, so it surprised me not when she and her husband moved to L.A. from Houston 2.5 years ago so she could pursue her acting career - a dream she has always had an I have no doubt she will be extremely successful with!

They just started a blog about the thrilling process of ADOPTING THEIR FIRST BABY FROM RAWANDA - and all the other fun "California actress" things going on - this will make for some fun reading folks. Sue also just landed a part (hopefully to be recurring) on "The Office" (yes, the Emmy award winning one) which will air in March - you all MUST watch and send her prayers, good thoughts, joo-joo, whatever you do (that ryhmed).

I am so proud of she and Brian and the amazing life they lead...and I wanted all my readers to know more about what they are doing. So, read away as their journey continues and things really get interesting in their lives! Maybe I will get a cut from her publicist for this?

Check them out at: www.littlewats.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...