Saturday, December 13, 2008

Never fear, the bloggers are back

For your curiosities and enjoyment we will be doing LOTS of posting in the next couple of days. We have many, many things to share with you....

Thanksgiving festivities, filled with LOTS of pics of all the friends and family from out of town for John's Memorial.

We just got back last night from a 10 day trip to the East Coast - highlights will include the rednecks in NYC, Jim Wolf and Wofford stories, hikes in the cold, horses, and fox hunting.

I feel lost without my connection to the blog world... We are baaaccckkk!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaa!!! So glad, I've missed ya!
mic

Molly said...

I have missed you too! So glad you got to take a vacation, but can't wait to hear updates and see new pictures!

hub of the house said...

welcome home!!!

Rachel Melone said...

excellent! Are you getting the same cold weather we are?

lauren and brad said...

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!

Unknown said...

yeah! i'm on the edge of my seat, ready to read.......love you.

Jacqueline said...

Thank GOD. I have missed you online and off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...