Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol.. We have a favorite



As many of you know, Peter and I have a longstanding "American Idol" night with our pals Meggan and Tony and Lee, Abby and Libby. Usually at this time of the competition in which there are 20 contestants, there isn't always a clear winner. I personally think there are many contestants that are simply "ok" this year, with a few that really stand out. However, there is ONE that I think is remarkable.

His name - David Archuleta, a very young contestant this year and the type of guy any mother would want as their son, any father would let their daughter date (is he old enought to date?). He is beyond ADORABLE and totally sincere. He sang my favorite song of all time on Tuesday and I think I might like his version as much or more than the original. I actually cried and I am now 100% convinced that he will be the next American Idol.

My next favorite is Brooke White (of course) who reminds us all of a really sweet and innocent Carly Simon. Check out our favorites... maybe you too can join our super fun group of American Idol junkies

5 comments:

Rachel Melone said...

Seriously is such a bummer we don't live closer or we could combine our American Idol parties together and have one giant one!!! Our friends favorite it David as well! I think my favorite is the Aussie or the guy with the dreads (because he acts and kind of looks like my brother). Girls I didn't see last night, so I'm still undecided. I do have a hunch your little guy might be the next American Idol though, he's good!

hub of the house said...

what, carly simon isn't innocent and sweet?

hub of the house said...

MICCA - BRING BACK THE BLOG - you have fans that you are CRUSHING!

Jacqueline said...

We LOVE idol too. We hardly ever get to watch it while it is on but we tivo it and watch it together later that night or later in the week. I missed all week so far so we will have to start from Tuesday tonight.

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure that mothers want their sons to grow up to be like this kid. But he's a good singer. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...