Sunday, December 2, 2007

RUSTY NEEDS A HOME



My best friend Micca and her husband Josh in Oklahoma recently found the cutest little dog... They are calling him Rusty. Micca and Josh already have 2 of the greatest dogs in the world (labs) and cannot take on anymore right now... BUT, I can tell you, if they say this is a great dog - it is.... If you are interested in this little guy please let me know. Any Montanans reading... I can bring "Rusty" home when I go for Christmas for you... He would make a nice present for someone who loves cute, small, well behaved terriers.
For those of you not in Montana, get a hold of Micca - her blog is www.joshandmicca.blogspot.com.
Pass this on and let's find this cutie pie of a dog a nice home and someone to love him!!!!

2 comments:

hub of the house said...

he sure is cute....

Brooke and Peter said...

meg.... he can be yours at Christmas!!!!!! he is darling and looks alarmingly like Leon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...