Monday, May 28, 2012

Lewiston House

If you have had a conversation with my mother anytime since April you will have heard about all the work she and Jim have been doing at my rental house.  We decided to turn it into a vacation rental and try renting it to vacationers year round.  It has been a LOT of work and they have done MOST of it.  I warned her that this time in my life was not ideal to take on such a project and I wouldn't have much time to contribute.  It didn't seem to phase them and they have been hard at painting, gardening, constructing, cleaning, decorating, shopping, and contracting work for the place.  I must say ... It looks absolutely fabulous and it is READY for renters.  Check out the "Lewiston" house and tell your friends.  They can book online at www.vrbo.com/419338.













1 comment:

Karilee said...

Wow, it's gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...