Sunday, October 3, 2010

Friday Fun with the Active Kids Club

I knew the day would finally come,  I approached it with mixed elation and dread.  Matine has dropped one of her naps.  She now only sleeps ONCE A DAY!  Actually, so far, it has proven to be fabulous.  More time for fun and outtings in the morning, and a HUGE mid day nap, leaving me to snuggle up with a book, kick up my feet and watch some bad mid day television.  Kidding, anyone who knows me knows this could NEVER happen.  I now use her 3-4 hour midday nap to catch up on work, re-mop our hair infested floors, check on one of our million rental properties, or do the 7th load of laundry for the week.  Do I complain too much?

Anyhow, I have digressed.  This is about Matine and her napping, right?  NO, it's about Matine and her NOT napping and how she is getting so big, and so fun!  Now, we are able to meet friends for longer periods at the park, go for hikes and not have to rush home for a nap, and go to the Active Kids Club Friday Playgroup at the park.  Our friend Melynda organizes it and did a great job with Friday's activity.  Check out the pictures and story here, on her super great Your Wild Child blog here.

1 comment:

Suzanne Watson said...

I LOVE the one nap a day! Glad it's off to a good start!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...