Sunday, January 3, 2010

I hate baby blogs

I am truly trying very hard to not make this entire blog about a baby. I am aware that it can be very annoying when people publish to the world wide web information about their babies poop, noises, milestones and seemingly dull things. However, Matine is not just any baby (if you doubt this just ask her parents) AND I promise to do my best to keep the other plumbing mishaps, horse events, parties, paint fiascos, dog trials, and embarrassing moments well documented.

Until I do something really stupid again (just wait) here is some ridiculously "cheeky" stuff for you to enjoy in 2010! You can't go wrong with 2 chubby babies in water.

Matine (7 1/2 months) and her cutie cousin Gwenna (4 1/2 months)

Uh, dad, when are you going to pass that on... please.

Mama Mary and her little gal, Gwenna

Matine's newest "face" -- this scrunching of the nose is her smile - she's very happy here.

Uncle Dan loves Matine!

Just chill-axin

Does this hat make my cheeks look big?

No. THIS hat makes MY cheeks look bigger!

Let's be friends forever Gwenna!

4 comments:

Mel said...

It happens to the best of us. Before you know it, your fun blog becomes a hang out for baby pictures and stories (which is also fun).

Most of the people who read my blog only want to see pics of the kids anyway. I imagine your readership is similar that way since your baby is so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

firstnamejane.blogspot.com said...

LOL My blog has Baby Grand daughter Dillan totally taking over....that's just the way it is Brooke... babies rule!

Brianna said...

She is sooooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...