Friday, March 20, 2009

Bellies Galore, American Idol and Friends



On Wednesday we had our weekly American Idol Party at the Kinsey's - the Blanks, Lynns, Davidsons and Howells were also in attendance. It was a good show! Better yet was the food! Peter and Libby were like two toddlers together (funny how only one as an ACTUAL toddler). We had to keep asking "where did Pete and Libby run off to?" We would ultimately find them playing in the yard or with toys downstairs. They are such good buddies. I can't wait to see Pete with our own kid.

Emily and Hermes are due TODAY and so Meggan took some great photos of the bellies. I think Emily and I are going to miss comparing our growing bumps, but are even more excited about spending a summer entertaining and playing with our new babies! I am still betting that they have a girl - Pete thinks it's a boy.

It was Tony's 35th Birthday on Idol Night, so we of course celebrated him and enjoyed judging more wanna be singers with the other 33 million american viewers.

These 33 week belly pics were taken by the FABULOUS Meggan and you can see more on their blog. Meggan will be doing some "professional" belly shots in April - I can't wait to see how big I am then!





Earlier that day I enjoyed spending time with some of my girls that I don't see nearly enough. Kyra came up with her little 2 year old Elly and Frances came over from Bozeman to show off her 4 month old Audrey. Frances and I spent the day hanging in Livingston and then we went to visit our girlfriend Deb who just had a beautiful baby boy - Devin. I got to spend time with a 1 week old, 4 month old and 2 year old all in one day - they were all so fun! I just can't decide which age is more fun!

5 comments:

Michal said...

Is there anyone NOT having a baby in Montana?! Good thing Wade isn't coming with me on the 31st. I'd probably be leaving with an eggo that's prego.

Rachel Melone said...

You guys look awesome! I'm glad you are having fun with pregnancy and life in general! Michal, don't worry- I am NOT pregnant and I live in Montana. It might be a Livingston thing though-

lauren and brad said...

There is nothing prettier than a baby belly! You both look great!

Bibi said...

Oh Cousins . . . your bump is so cute.

hub of the house said...

seriously!!!! you make pregnancy look so easy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...