Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Would you like to see our baby?

Well, Pete and I NEVER thought we would be the type of people to even consider a "high tech 4-D ultrasound" for our baby... BUT, when our friend called and said they "needed a belly" to practice the latest and greatest Siemens Ultrasound technology on for the hospital, well...It wasn't too hard to convince us to take a peak at our little Girl...

So, without further ado... Here she is! In 4D! Don't worry... Any weird deformities you see are just because of the way the pictures were captured... She is not that lumpy in real life. (these are movies... hence the "4th dimension of real-time" so feel free to hit play and watch her move!)


8 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my goodness! She looks just perfect! And I have to say I have seen some of these 4D things look pretty weird and monkey like! Even my sweet adorable nephews looked to have trunks for noses in these!

SERIOUSLY!!! She's cute!

lauren and brad said...

Those luscious lips!!! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

this is the coolest thing I have ever seen! Sweet little baby!

Anonymous said...

She does have chubby cheeks! Love it! That is so crazy! Can't wait to see pics of ski trip.
Micca

Jacqueline said...

I can't wait to see your baby in real life!!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

I love your baby!!! So cool!

I will miss seeing you guys tonight..have a great one! Meggan

Rachel Melone said...

Very envious! I wish we could have done that with our two kids!!! I think she will be beautiful like the two of you!

Michal said...

Whoa! That is so cool. How crazy is it that she's living inside you?! Can hardly wait to meet her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...